Hemerocallis 'Stella D'oro'
Price (excl. tax)
Price (incl. tax)
Common Name: Daylily
Container Size: 3 quart pot
Sun to part shade
Early To Late Summer, Rebloomer
Attracts Hummingbirds, Butterflies
- The world's most popular daylily!
- 2¾", bright gold complete self with mild pie crust edging and a subtle fragrance
- Begins blooming in early summer followed by waves of rebloom into early fall (Reblooms best if plants are deadheaded)
- Performs superbly in the landscape; great for edging
- 1985 American Hemerocallis Society Silver Stout Medal Award Winner (AHS highest honor)
Daylilies can survive many harsh conditions that other plants cannot including: polluted city environments, slopes, poor and dry soils, near pavement that is salted in winter, and under Black Walnut trees (not affected by juglone).
Characteristics (Compared to Other Daylilies)
- Early Bloomer, blooming in June.
- Rebloomer, producing a second set of flowers.
- Extended Bloom with flowers staying open at least 16 hours.
- Fragrant flowers.
- Dormant foliage.
- Diploid with 22 chromosomes. Most plants are Diploids.
Shopping Cart is empty
Your Wish List
Wish list is empty
- Hosta Catalogue
- Astilbe Catalogue
- Echinacea Catalogue
- Ferns Catalogue
- Grasses Catalogue
- Hemerocallis Catalogue
- Heuchera & Heucherella Catalogue
- Perennials Catalogue
- Phlox Catalogue
- Tomato Plant Catalogue
- Strawberry Catalogue
- Hostas: Sun Tolerant
- Hostas: Slug Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Perennials for Full Sun
- Perennials for Part Shade to Shade
- Perennial Groundcovers
- Shrub Catalogue
- Vine Catalogue
- Perennials for Sun to Part Shade
- Perennials for Sun to Full Shade
- New 2023
- Fragrant Flowers